Biz-Logo.com - Logo Design and Logos for Sale
Client Login
Search Logos


 
How do I know that you will deliver all that you promise?

From experience we know that there is about a 98.5% chance that we will deliver a logo that will be as good as or better than you expected. There is of course the other 1.5% as well - and that is why we offer an unconditional money-back guarantee. The guarantee is valid for 30 days or until you accept one of the concept designs as your final logo. When we issue a refund, it's always prompt and for the full amount you paid. There are no service fees, conditions, or any fine print. We don't make it difficult. One email from you to us is all it takes.

(Click here for more details on our guarantee)

Our reasoning is simple:

We treat others as we'd like to be treated. It's not only a good way to live, but also a good way to do business. If you're not happy with the logo we produce, we don't want you paying for it.

Please also have a look at what our clients say about Biz-Logo. We've been building up a pretty impressive track record going back to 1997!


Need a professionally designed logo?
Biz-Logo GUARANTEES your satisfaction!

Start Your Logo Project

If your question is not answered in this section, please get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you.


© Biz-Logo.com

HomePre-Designed LogosLogo SearchCustom Logo DesignFAQContactAffiliate Program



© COPYRIGHT 1997-2017, Biz-Logo.com. Biz-Logo.com is a division of Graphics Factory (CC). Biz-Logo, Biz-Logos,BizLogo, BizLogos and the Biz-Logo logo are trademarks of Graphics Factory CC. All logos displayed on www.biz-logo.com are copyright or TM Biz-Logo.com or their respective owners and may not be reproduced for any purpose without the prior written permission from the copyright/trademark holder. Use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Biz-Logo Terms of Service Agreement and the Biz-Logo Disclaimer.
DMCA.com
Suggestion Box
What should we be doing differently?
What is 4 plus 3?

Unconditional money-back guarantee. Click for details.

God 1st